What is a Farmowners policy?


A farmowners policy holder can provide not only similar coverages that a typical homeowners insurance policy offers (dwelling, other structures, personal property, loss of use), but also provides coverage for farm equipment and buildings that are used in farming operations.  


The coverage provided by a farm policy is designed to help customers who have structures that would not have coverage provided under a typical homeowners policy.  


Items such as machine sheds, livestock barns, and grain bins can be individually add to the policy.  Machinery such as tractors and combines can also be scheduled on the policy as well. Livestock can be added to a policy.    

On top of providing coverage for your dwelling, personal property, a famrowners policy will provide liability coverage which will provide coverage for legal expenses, medical expenses, and other losses that you may be held liable for that result from covered injuries or damages to other peoples property.  


A farmowners policy from Clark Carroll Insurance Agency is your way to secure your land, property, and finances against unforeseen events on your farm.  


At Clark Carroll Insurance Agency we have both local and national carriers available to our clients to best meet the needs of your farming operation and provide competitive rates.  


Clark Carroll Insurance Agency provides Farm Owner's Insurance solutions around the area of Mt. Carroll, Lanark, Shannon, Milledgeville, Chadwick, Lake Carroll, Savanna, Thomson, Pearl City, and many more areas in Northwest Illinois.

Mt . Carroll: (815) 244-1570

201 W Market St

PO Box 207

Mt. Carroll, IL 61053

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • YouTube

Lanark: (815) 493-8892

106 N Broad St

Lanark, IL 61046

Text Us: 815-515-4345