How should I insure my farm vehicles?


If you have a farmowner's policy you may be eligible for a discounted rate on automobiles used in the farming operation. While coverage works the same way as a typical auto insurance policy you have a few different options.


Coverage is available for semi-trucks and trailers used in the farming operation, which is may not be available on a personal auto policy.  


Haul for hire coverage is also available.  With a Farm Truck endorsement an insured can haul non-owned farm goods on a limited basis.


Farm equipment like tractors and combines along with implements such as grain carts will be covered under your farm owners policy as either scheduled farm personal property or under a blanket.  


It is important that you discuss your auto insurance needs with an agent at Clark Carroll Insurance Agency to make sure you have coverage that meets your needs.  


Clark Carroll Insurance Agency provides Farm Owner's Insurance solutions around the area of Mt. Carroll, Lanark, Shannon, Milledgeville, Chadwick, Lake Carroll, Savanna, Thomson, Pearl City, and many more areas in Northwest Illinois.

Mt . Carroll: (815) 244-1570

201 W Market St

PO Box 207

Mt. Carroll, IL 61053

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • YouTube

Lanark: (815) 493-8892

106 N Broad St

Lanark, IL 61046

Text Us: 815-515-4345